Dutch WebSDR receiver station for amateur radio.
This WebSDR receiver is located in Weert, in the southern part of The Netherlands, near the Belgium border.
This site is accessible via weert.websdr.nl.
For questions or suggestions you can send an e-mail to info-at-websdr.nl.
Since April 2018, the Chrome browser is reluctant to play audio on WebSDR sites.
If you use Chrome and have no audio on WebSDR sites, then update to the newest version of Chrome.
If you can't or don't want to update Chrome, use the following workaround: switch off Chrome's new autoplay policy, by typing
chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy in the navigation bar
and changing this setting from Default to No user gesture is required
(and restarting the browser).
Thanks to PA3FWM for this solution!
Here you can listen to: (freq. +/- QRM)
- de Nachtuilen (the Dutch Night Owls) (every day 00:00 3630)
- Nederlandstalig Amateur Net (every day 18:00 3604)
- Vakantie Ronde (every day in holiday season 20:30 7087, 7192, 3620, 3614)
- SRS net (Sunday 09:00 3705AM)
- FreeDV net (Sunday 3732USB)
- PI4AA VERON news (Thursday, www.PI4AA.nl 20:30 3603, 7073)
- Rundspruch Darc (Thursday 19:30 3774, 3777)
- Deutsche Runde (every day 18:00 3635)
- MRSN (Militairy Radio Surplus Net) (Sunday 10:00 3598USB)
- ZX Ronde (Sunday 09:00 3603), info ZXRonde
- FCF (Freundeskreis Christlicher Funkamateure) (Sunday 06:30 3660USB)
Mail to info-at-websdr.nl for additions or corrections.
- HTML and or APP (IOS Android) programmers to help me maintain this website
- interested??? Mail to info-at-websdr.nl
This page works best with a browser which supports HTML5, like Google Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
page to work properly. If you don't hear anything, probably Java
is disabled or its version is too old (i.e., pre-1.4.2).
More information about the WebSDR project can be found on http://www.websdr.org.
It seems you are using a mobile device; click here to switch to the mobile version of this site.
It seems Java is not installed or disabled on your computer. You need to install and/or enable it for this website to work properly.
Since Java version 7u51, Java needs to be enabled separately for each website; see http://websdr.org/java.html
Your browser does not seem to support HTML5 WebAudio; please try a recent version of Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari; or switch to Java.