Dutch WebSDR receiver station for amateur radio.
This WebSDR receiver is located in Weert, in the southern part of The Netherlands, near the Belgium border.
This site is accessible via www.nachtuilen.net and www.websdr.be.
For questions or suggestions you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is NOT the many-band websdr receiver from the University of Twente in The Netherlands. This WebSDR server can be found here.
PA3FWM himself has brought another very experimental 19MHz WebSDR online! It is only available for software testing. You can find it here.
Here you can listen to: (freq. +/- QRM)
- de Nachtuilen (the Dutch Night Owls) (every day 00:00 3630, 3763)
- Nederlandstalig Amateur Net (every day 18:00 3604)
- Vakantie Ronde (every day in holiday season 20:30 7087, 7192, 3620, 3614)
- SRS net (Sundag 09:00 3705 AM)
- PI4AA VERON news (Thursday, see www.PI4AA.nl 20:30 3603, 7073)
- Rundspruch Darc (Thursday 19:30 3774, 3777)
- Deutsche Runde (every day 18:00 3635)
Mail to email@example.com for additions or corrections.
More information about the WebSDR project can be found on http://www.websdr.org.
page to work properly. If you don't hear anything, probably Java
is disabled or its version is too old (i.e., pre-1.4.2).
Or zoom with scroll wheel on waterfall.
Move by dragging the waterfall with the mouse.
kHz @ -6dB;
kHz @ -60dB.
Or drag the passband edges on the frequency scale.
Steps to Add URL to the Exception Site list:
- Go to the Java Control Panel (On Windows Click Start and then
- Click on the Security tab
- Click on the Edit Site List button
- Click the Add in the Exception Site List window
- Click in the empty field under Location field to enter the
( URL should begin with
http:// or https://)
- Click OK to save the URL that you entered.
- Click Continue on the Security Warning dialog
This chatbox is intended to discuss the operation of the WebSDR.
The operators of this site disclaim any responsibility for text appearing in this chatbox.